Below I listed some of DV projects and DV Consulting services I did recently and in the past:
- Provided the confidential technical Due Diligence for VCs prior their investments into DV and BI companies;
- Designed new Data Visualization Products and functionality for clients;
- Evaluated software development strategies and business plans for startups including a comparison of build vs. buy/partnering approaches;
- Managed and Developed multiple DV, BI and Visual Analytics applications with Qlikview, Spotfire, PowerPivot, SSAS, Excel 2010, Omniscope, see slideshow with screenshots samples here:
- Designed SaaS Visualization Architecture for multi-Cube DataCloud with ability to drill-down any DataCube while synchronizing all Dashboards;
- Designed multiple OLAP Cubes and Excel 2010 front-ends (SSAS 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, BIDS 2008 and BIDS 2012 from Microsoft).
- Performed multiple technical and marketing comparisons of the most important DV products and technologies for a variety of clients;
- Discovered DV needs, problems and business requirements for multiple customers and converted them to technical specifications, project proposals, DV plans and design documents;
- Developed hundreds of DV Demos, Prototypes, Proof-Of-Concepts and Pre-Sales Engineering DV applications;
- Wrote multiple Roadmaps, Product Specs, Blog Posts and Web Pages about Data Visualizations;
- Founded and Managed 2 LinkedIn DV-related groups on LinkedIn with about 1000 professional members;
- Started and maintained this DV Blog (so far 61 Pages, 43 Posts, 47 Comments and hundreds (between 300 and 800!) of visitors every day).
This list is a work in progress.