- Time for Tableau is now: Part 2 – IPO
- Time for Tableau is now…
- to DV or to D3 – that is the question
- 5000 Points: Local Rendering is here
- Tableau Readings, January 2013
- Advizor Visual Discovery, Part 2
- Advizor Visual Discovery, Part 1
- Happy New 2013!
- New Tableau 8 Server features
- New Tableau 8 Desktop features
- Google+ extension of this blog: 2500+ folowers
- Qlikview can go outside RAM, finally
- Spotfire 5 is announced
- Data Visualization Seminar at MassTLC 9/20/12
- Power View in Excel 2013
- LinkedIn Stats about Data Visualization tools
- Advizor Analyst vs. Tableau or Qlikview…
- Tableau as the front-end for Big Data
- Data Visualization tool is a Presentation Tool
- Spotfire 4.5 is announced
- Tableau vs. Qlikview
- Power View: 3rd strike and Microsoft out?
- Palettes and Colors
- Free Tableau Reader enables Server-less Visualization!
- Panopticon partners with Qliktech
- to read or to write? – that is the question
- Tableau to IPO in 2013? rumor or …?
- Qlikview Prices
- 16 Data Visualization Vendors are squared
- Data Visualization page on Google+
- SpreadheetWEB 3.3 is released
- Tableau 7.0 has 40+ new features, I wish 4 more
- QLIK: How to lose a Billion Dollars in 6 months
- Happy new 2012!
- Updated Comparison of Data Visualization tools
- SQL Server 2012: good DV backend and BI stack
- Job openings as a KPI for DV vendors?
- Breaking $300K barrier with Qlikview 11
- Spotfire 4.0 is announced
- Data, Story, View: Prototype and Refresh
- Charts and their Dimensionality
- Choice of Chart
- Data Visualization "Quadrant"
- Data Visualization Poll
- my DV
- Origin of Data Visualization
- Qlikview Wishlist
- to BI or not to BI?
- Visible Data
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
%d bloggers like this: